Workshop live webcan

Here you can ask for advice, or even just post your favorite compositions + methods!

Moderators: richardh08, Boophoenix, Lloyd

Paul Moulder

Workshop live webcan

Post by Paul Moulder »

Our Pyro Holiday starts in 3 days time. From the 5th May we will be in the workshop building multi break cylinder shells. I have set up a Youtube streaming cam in the shop so that anyone can see what we are doing live. I will be scheduling a few sessions where the cam will be on while we are building or shooting stuff in the evenings and maybe visiting a rocket builder where we will be building a 15 kg rocket. If you want to watch log into my youtube channel for scheduling and times.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsfbko ... 3MokDwEyyw
richardh08
Site Admin

Re: Workshop live webcan

Post by richardh08 »

What a brilliant idea!

It's a shame it is scheduled for 4:30am here in the UK :(
Even when I'm wrong, I'm convincing.
Lloyd

Post by Lloyd »

You could record the sessions, Richard!
Lloyd
"Pyro for Fun and Profit for More Than Sixty Years"
richardh08
Site Admin

Post by richardh08 »

Very true!

You see what I mean about liking people stating the obvious (to them) :oops:
Paul Moulder

Post by Paul Moulder »

Richard after the sessions are over they are auto saved as youtube videos on my channel so you can watch any time later.
Lloyd

Post by Lloyd »

Even better!

Lloyd
"Pyro for Fun and Profit for More Than Sixty Years"
richardh08
Site Admin

Post by richardh08 »

Ditto!
Paul Moulder

Post by Paul Moulder »

Ned Gorski, Tom Dimock and the other pyro holiday guys all arrived in Bangkok over the past few days and today are doing a bit of sightseeing in the city. Making the trip from Bangkok to our workshop in the countryside tomorrow morning.

I have a live youtube feed set up for so far on the following days.

5th May. Building a 'small' 15 kg Thai rocket at a local Thai builders house from 11.00 hrs Thai time but the battery on my laptop runs out :) We will be pressing the comp, drilling out the core, fitting the 'tail' and preparing the ignition components. Rocket will be fired on the 14th May.

6th May starting at 10.30 hrs. Our first day of shell building where we will be starting the construction of 4 three break 6 inch shells. Hoping to get the cases rolled filled and spiked in one long day.

7th May at 9.00 hrs (Subject to permission to film from Alfredo Martarello) This day Mr Martarello will be showing us from start to finish how to construct a typical 3 break with bomba Italian shell. 1 break with inserts and coloured stars, 2 with canolli. All the inserts and breaks are broken with flash and the shell dry wrapped.

8th May 09.30 - 12.00 and 13.00 to 17.00 hrs Follow us while we progress with our shell building.
biffo

Post by biffo »

Brilliant Paul carnt wait to watch this stuff,great idea thanks so much for doing it.regards B