Time fuse

A place where you can have some friendly discussion and leave some feedback about your experience!

Moderators: richardh08, Boophoenix, Lloyd

Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Time fuse

Post by Pyro-Gear »

From 27th of march 2015 I will now be offering Tsuna time fuse as a direct replacement for the Chinese time fuse I stocked.

This Japanese Brand 1/4 inch time fuse burns highly accurate at 3.25 seconds per inch, easy ignition and with a huge flame front for the best ignition, for shell making or any other time fuse application considered to be number 1 in the pyrotechnic community.
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Re: Time fuse

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Well this is some nice time fuse so get it while you can, a sample is with a member for evaluation one thing I have noticed is it is far easier to work with and ignites with ease.
biffo

Post by biffo »

Please quote per metre of this fuse as well .thanks biffo
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Get it while you can this stuff is flying out the door, its good fuse highly reliable.
biffo

Post by biffo »

Please give me a price and I'll place an order .thanks biffo.
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Hi Biffo here is a link to my shop http://pyro-gear.co.uk/Shop.html here you can see the time fuse price, plus if you page through you can also see the charcoal as well, and the charcoal is cat wood.

Bismuth is £18 for 300grms with free P/P if you purchase the coal and fuse from the shop I will send you payment details for the bismuth if you want it.
biffo

Post by biffo »

Please can i order 1 kg coal 10 mtrs fuse and 300g bismuth. If you give me a price I'll pay pall back .thanks biffo.
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

order sent