Changes to the shop.

A place where you can have some friendly discussion and leave some feedback about your experience!

Moderators: richardh08, Boophoenix, Lloyd

Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Changes to the shop.

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Over the next week or so I will be adding a few more things to the shop, the first to go in will be our own charcoal as you know we as a group have worked hard to establish a reliable honest product in this field, our charcoal has been tested and proven to be of a high quality, next will be a range of rocket tooling ranging from ¼ inch to ¾ inch this tooling is the OB range it will be the same price as shown in the OB shop, but 50% of the retail price of any sales will go towards the upkeep of Pyro-Gear if purchased through this site.

Fuse wise a new order has just arrived of 2.2 mm Visco , Chinese time fuse unfortunately is getting thin on the ground but someone has offered 100mtrs to the site at cost! So it would appear there are some very supportive people around.

Regarding the DDOS attack it’s just a case of pick yourself up and carry on, PHPBB are insisting on an upgrade as there are exploits within the current software we are using that to be honest is rather dated, don’t think there is anything sinister about the attack I can assure you it was pretty random, as Niall said there most likely eating the remains of the crayon box and will move on.
biffo

Re: Changes to the shop.

Post by biffo »

Sorry my shopping requests are at the bottom of a thread on micro stars /Dragon eggs.regards biffo.
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Re: Changes to the shop.

Post by Pyro-Gear »

I see nothing ?