Visco Fuse

A place where you can have some friendly discussion and leave some feedback about your experience!

Moderators: richardh08, Boophoenix, Lloyd

Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Visco Fuse

Post by Pyro-Gear »

I am just putting together an order for 2mm and 3mm Visco fuse and I thought some of you guys may be interested to stock up for the 5th!
the rolls are alleged to be 100mts long but they average around 90-110 price on a roll of 2mm is £32 with shipping to you! if you are interested send me a PM.
T&C’s are you must be a member of the forum and you must have at least 5 posts.
this is just a little thank you for all the work some of you have put in to this forum regards PG.
;)
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Re: Visco Fuse

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Last call for the Visco 8-)
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Order is now complete and I am awaiting delivery many thanks.
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Thought I better update the order situation for those that have made an order with Pyro Gear.
The latest update is the shipment is due in mid-week and I will, apologies for the wait this mainly due to myself negotiating a deal with the supplier for additional items such as star pumps rocket tooling tubes to name a few.
The negotiating was worth the wait as this will now provide all of us with a far greater range of products at affordable prices Regards PG.
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Good news the shipment is hear so I will forwarding on your purchases the tooling is to die for superb as good as Wolter!
coalman

Post by coalman »

What tooling - or is it spoken for? Assuming I get my excess back from the insurance company I might be able to afford some ....
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=663 one left it's bloody superb
absinthed

Post by absinthed »

Hi I don't suppose there is still an offer this year on the 2 mm visco fuse as would Def want to purchace a reel as go through alot of this with the cannons ☺