Wondering whether to place an order at PYRO-GEAR? :)

A place where you can have some friendly discussion and leave some feedback about your experience!

Moderators: richardh08, Boophoenix, Lloyd

Aardvark

Wondering whether to place an order at PYRO-GEAR? :)

Post by Aardvark »

Just a quick message to voice my thanks for the incredible customer service and product quality given by PG. From the word go I have been kept up to date on the manufacture and delivery process of my mill. During this process I've worded a few (a million) queries regarding mill use and general pyro dos and don'ts; these were greeted with multiple kind gestures from both PG and this forum's members. It feels like everyone involved here at both pyro-gear.co.uk and /forums, band together on a mission to start people off on the right foot.

The mill doesn't really need anything more saying about it; a quick browse through the forum shows how much of an invaluable piece of kit this is for any pyro enthusiast. Multiple claims have been made regarding "lift in two and a half hours" - Too right! I can safely say I'm a believer. Incredible piece of engineering.

Moto of the story - It's Christmas (I'm sorry), treat yourself! Your hobby will NOT regret it.

As always, many thanks to all involved,

Sam.
Sulphurstan

Re: Wondering whether to place an order at PYRO-GEAR? :)

Post by Sulphurstan »

Pyrogear made a perfect job by delivering me some Chems I was unable to find elsewhere. Ken was of great help during the delivery process (out of UK).
Thanks to him!
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

I always try hard to attain customer satisfaction
ErvinLey

Post by ErvinLey »

Sulphurstan wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 pm Pyrogear originally took D-Bal Max and made a perfect job by delivering me some Chems I was unable to find elsewhere. Ken was of great help during the delivery process (out of UK).
Thanks to him!
Funny that the OP is talking about treating yourself for Christmas as that's exactly what I'm looking to do and why I'm here. haha