Forum

A place where you can have some friendly discussion and leave some feedback about your experience!

Moderators: richardh08, Boophoenix, Lloyd

Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Forum

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Right thought I had better let you all know I took the site down last night well early hours of this morning! The reason was that there was an exploit aimed at my forum and used to delete posts and basically disrupt all sections with a cut and paste from what looks like a Kindle book on American football, there for I have decided from now on that any new member with a suspicious user name like this (niilo190xr) will be removed ASAP, Pyro Dave and Tyvole will now become Global moderators with full control of the site (no you can’t ban me) one of our members who I hold with great respect is no longer able to post on the forum but I am working on that, I made this forum for people to share their hobby with other likeminded people and that’s the way I want to keep it, why our society was targeted I don’t know, Dave Tyvole if you could PM me to except the position I will put this in place for you, your all a great bunch of guys so heads down and keep going forward.
Regards to you all.
richardh08
Site Admin

Re: Forum

Post by richardh08 »

Just a thought - would it be sensible/feasible to put new members on a provisional list, such that their posts have to be vetted by a moderator before appearing in the forum, until they have proved themselves to be genuine contributors?
Even when I'm wrong, I'm convincing.
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Absolutely Richard I agree with you I can do that as soon as the moderators have settled in I will change the settings for just that
pyrojig

Post by pyrojig »

Isnt moderating so fun at times LOL.
I too have recruited folks over on the pyroguide forum to clean it up and get it in a recovered condition. It is time consuming and draining of ones mental resources . Stay at it , and it will come together . It has taken a while to reduce the maddning amount of spam and destructive guys out there just lurking and waiting to shit-can someones hard work .
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

:P Great to see you’re back online
Niall

Post by Niall »

I'm back too! iPhone fixed, computer back in the inter web!
All wretch and no vomit.......