Guests.

A place where you can have some friendly discussion and leave some feedback about your experience!

Moderators: richardh08, Boophoenix, Lloyd

Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Guests.

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Did you know we have more content that you can’t see, so join up and be a part of the community.
snipperfizz

Re: Guests.

Post by snipperfizz »

Alright, you convinced me!
Lloyd

Post by Lloyd »

Snipper,
You won't regret it. There are lots of folks here in every range of experience -- and even some interesting research going on by the proprietors!

Lloyd
"Pyro for Fun and Profit for More Than Sixty Years"
snipperfizz

Post by snipperfizz »

It looks like I don't have access to the R&D room (yet?), but the info in the ordinary topics is plenty for now.
I like that you have such a small community here, makes it easy to keep track of who is who. Still enough going on to keep it interesting! The dutch forum I used to visit is quite dead the last couple of years so it is time for a new forum.
Boophoenix

Post by Boophoenix »

Welcome Snip. The R&D is mostly just that. Trying to get things worked out before sharing a viable formula or test idea with the public. Most of which get migrated to member areas.

Lloyd and myself are from across the pond in the US in different location, but friends none the less. Which I recon gives a little variance in when people are active.

You’ve picked a great place to drop into I’ve really enjoyed my stay. A lot of great thinking and masssive wealth of knowledge in this community. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.