Malta international fireworks festival DVD’s

Share Videos and Images here!

Moderators: richardh08, Boophoenix, Lloyd

Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Malta international fireworks festival DVD’s

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Malta international fireworks festival DVD’s now available to purchase I have 2011 2012 and 2013 2014 is due in very soon, hours of HD footage showing some incredible effects, 2011-2013 available @ £5 per disc including P&P.
I have a full copyright waver on all the media so nothing illegal, these really are a must have, all footage is in HD and surround sound, these DVD’s are very rare so PM me your interest Regards PG.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nightsun

Re: Malta international fireworks festival DVD’s

Post by Nightsun »

2014 please . Should be good. I do not know if the pm is working, I sent you a message yesterday.
' I regard the earth as a courageous global experiment that failed ' QUENTIN CRISP
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

2014 I would not even entertain, great visit but the maltase pyro guys took a stand against the 10th year in the EU lots of factory’s shut now those that did attend just shot Chinese! but myself and another member did get to see some superb (unofficial ) displays.
Yes I did get your PM I will respond ASAP, I am presently trying to sort out a minor dent in my Italian car that so far is looking at a 3k outlay don’t you love it when the bonnet is the wing too.
Nightsun

Post by Nightsun »

Okay, maybe the 2013 one then. Did not realise they did not fire their own. £&?,?!&&&&' politics!
' I regard the earth as a courageous global experiment that failed ' QUENTIN CRISP
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Post by Pyro-Gear »

It was an international event the winners were from the UK, 2013 is the one you want its suburb! Unfortunately the EU is destroying cultures and I can’t blame the maltase for taking a stand, pin the tail on the donkey is now also banned along with party poppers father charismas is also on the hit list.
Nightsun

Post by Nightsun »

Very true, the EU are a bunch of paper pushing beurocrats that make stupid laws only to guarantee their jobs. I personally think that countries should exist with their own cultures without being bullied. The US should take note as they seem to want to be the worlds police.
Starfire

Post by Starfire »

Excellent DVD 2013 just had one from PG, Filming is to good for iPhone.