loaf box

Share Videos and Images here!

Moderators: richardh08, Boophoenix, Lloyd

biffo

loaf box

Post by biffo »

Sides adjustable for 8/10/12mm .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pyro-Gear
Site Admin

Re: loaf box

Post by Pyro-Gear »

Ok a little more information would be good.
biffo

Post by biffo »

Sorry readers you are certainly right,I didn't know if I would get the image to load ,as I'd tried some times before.This a loaf box design I've had made by a mate out of 12mm acrylic the slots are 10mm deep so the side or fences are 18mm 20mm and22mm which gives a composition thickness of 8/10/12 mm, I'm going to get 6 and 15 made if it works ok, the dimensions of the block are 11 cm by 25 .regards B
sambo

Post by sambo »

Biffo can you post us some more and slightly better quality images, I'm really interested to take a closer look. Thanks.
biffo

Post by biffo »

Hi Sam I'll try to post better images tomorrow,but I'm new to this technology,what we have is a12mm thick slab of acrylic with a 11 by25 oblong milled or routed 10mm deep into it,the pieces of acrylic that fit into those slots are 4 /18 mm pieces,4/20mm pieces ,and4/22 mm pieces that when fitted into the slots are 8 ,10 ,12mm above the surface,so an oblong of plastic film or similar is put into the space and sprinkled with prime the comp added and rolled to a uniform hight,the prime then applied to the top and the sides removed and the slab turned upside down onto another surface and cut into squares. Hope this helps,by the way I have some 10mm wide copper tape any use for invitees that your making?.regards B